"Are there shops and restaurants in the vicinity of Het Appartement and De Loft?" That questions nour guests arranged us. We can reassure them immediately. There are bakers, chip shops, supermarkets and catering establishments.
Feel free to come on holiday without a suitcase full of food. There are no less than 13 interesting shops and restaurants in the area.
Because yes. You will find all the stores you need at less than 1 km from your holiday apartment! 2 supermarkets, 2 bakers, 2 frying, a pharmacy and MediaMarkt.
Moreover, you have a lot of restaurants on the Zeedijk where you can enjoy tasty and cozy food.
In this article we give you an overview
You will find the at 200 meters from your apartment Spar. This supermarket has fresh bread, fresh vegetables, cheese, meat and dairy products. The racks are further filled with chips, soft drinks, ice creams, magazines and newspapers, biscuits, dry food, sauces and preserves.
In the Spar on the Seawall of Mariakerke you will find everything you need for your holiday. The choice is quite wide for this neighborhood supermarket.
Seawall 106, Ostend
At 500 meters from your apartment with sea view you also have the spacious supermarket Delhaize Ostend Sea'rena. Here you will find everything you need. An extensive range of fish, fresh bread, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, cheese and meat, dairy products, chips, biscuits, beer, wine… Anyway, everything you will find in another Delhaize.
Open every day from 8 hours, except on Sundays.
Northlaan 13, Ostend (shopping center at football stadium)
A few more restaurants have been added this year on the Zeedijk within walking distance.
- Tavern Mercator (simple, soup of the day from 5 euros, sandwiches)
- Fish restaurant De zee wins (eating lobster with a view of the sea.)
- Pizzeria Sorrento (the most popular Italian on the Zeedijk. pizza and pasta, but also seafood and tasty desserts)
- Bistro Strandhuis (from shawarma, via stew to tonne rolls)
- Momento (new cocktail bar with delicious ice cream)
- North restaurant (culinary, tasty fresh fish daily)
- Restaurant - tea room The wave (Belgian cuisine with particularly authentic and traditional dishes)
Two bakers on the Zeedijk in Ostend spoil you daily with fresh bread. Because they coordinate their closing day nicely, a baker is open every day.
They sell gingerbread cakes, pistolets, dozens of types of bread, spice and treats for your dining table.
- Bread and pastry Prestige (also sandwiches, fresh squares confiture and delicious smelling pancakes)
- Bakery Diemas, Zeedijk 163
Yes. At 350 meters you have the pharmacy of Baetslé Thierry. “Very friendly service and good service”, our guests say about him. “The pharmacists are very pleasant and are always ready to advise you. If the product is not in stock, they are happy to order it. ”
Handy for emergencies. Although you especially wish that you do not need this address.
Troontstraat 99, Ostend
You can find 2 frying at just 1 km from your rental apartment. They will gladly spoil you with a mountain of fries and tasty snacks. At fry Rudy you can also eat on the spot. Their home-made burgers are highly recommended!
- Rudy fry up, Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 515
- Kenny fry up, Mariakerkeplein 3
- Snack & Burger shop Delco, Zeedijk 158
Just stop by and you have delicious fries to eat in The Apartment or De Loft with the setting sun.
If you book with apartment with sea view you choose the quietest part of Ostend. You enjoy the tranquility of Mariakerke and at the same time you have a lot of convenient stores nearby.
There are still a few interesting stores, for example the ...
De MediaMarkt is located in the shopping center around the football and basketball stadium of Ostend.
Sleuyter Arena Northlaan 13